Friday, May 29, 2009

I Dare you to Smoke Weed!

With all my trix and troubles, comes the sadness and the pain. Ooooohhhlalalaa. I just took quite a good hit. God, I'm so fucked up these days because of Travis, and no job, and this poor thing going on- and lord knows I miss my cell phone- but weed is my savior.

jeepers, ya think with all these "god" and "lord" talk I be a preachin!
. . . hardly so. . .

seriously tho. WEED. Love it. It will never reject me like boys will. It will never tell me to pay 350 dollas every month or else I'm homeless. It won't say, "Gee your ugly." or "those are some yellow teeth you have there." because weed can't talk. It just gets you hi.
hahaha.
Weed does not judge you. It accepts all peoples of all colors and races. A bong will never say "Get the fuck out!!!!" but will be shinin' brightly whilst Creed's hit song, 'Arms Wide Open' blasts away in the background, it's magnetic pull bringing you in for that one hit that will turn all the frowns into magical rainbows and laughing clowns. why would people be against such a wonderful thing? I got this theory, that the only people that HATE weed, are people that have never tried it- people always fear the unknown, the strange, the weird. Your not suppossed to be happy from external sources, just suppossed to make your own. Well what about those of us who can't? Those of us who see the world as this pitiful, dreadfully boring cage- full of people who just piss you off. Weed is a medicine. A wonderful gift that helps humanity calm the fuck down. Everyone is high stress these days, and there's no blame of course. Everything digital, everything fast. download some feelings! What? You can't? Well, here, take a puff of this kind sir, let the colors appear before your eyes, and by the way- did you see the words?

I'd rather smoke 10 pounds of pot than take any "anti-depressant" pill. They should be fucking illegal. they make you go crazy, a zombie- nothing of your true essence. Weed enhances your inner soul. Weed is my spirituality, my crutch to get through these dreadful days. I will gladly preach to the heavens above about this miracle plant. It has saved my life many a times as I creep into the lifestyle that will be labeled my "twenties". God. Damn. I'm only 20? Why do I feel so old? Anyways, I'm just really stoned- pondering my existence, my life, my inner-self-being. Normal shit. Glamorous. Jamming to the Dodos. So, very good.
Scatterbrains-
I left my lid open,
the music was too good to ignore.
A sip of red wine,
everything spills on my vintage decor.
whoa
whoa
where did my mind go
whoa
whoa
I think I slipped on a puddle on the floor
the ice, it melted, and I saw all sorts of
different water molecules trying to become
something.
anything.
shape.
But then the water made the plant grow, and with gumbo the plant grew upwards. It's tiny green stems growing huge buds of sunlandic metaphors and the leaves becoming sticky with love, peace, and crystals. Not crystals of Meth, but of the tranquil kind. Because all you need is love. and this plant is love. I then smoke the plant. and I am love. I love you.

I love weed.

No comments:

Post a Comment