Monday, June 22, 2009

What can I say that I haven't already bitched about?


Nothing has changed.
I wish travis would care about me. I wish the people I love would care about me.


I'm seeing these happy images of him- A life without me, casual, formal, and fun.
He has friends to entertain him, he never has to stray far to seek the comfort of old friendships.

I just want to know what I did wrong. Why? what the fuck, why?!?! I'm so mad at him. So angry! But I can't be angry because I love him and I want to believe this is making him happy. When Do I get to be happy?

I hate this world! I hate growing up with each passing year! Relationships have never been kind with me. I try and I try and I try- I put the S's in their right spaces and X's in the some other columns like I'm suppossed too. What do I get in return? Nada nada limonada.

What have I got to show for it? A broken heart and a scattergory of broken friendships.

I want to be a wizard. To have the magical powers to change my destiny. With influences of the arcane to guide me as I mature throughout this struggle of a life. God, how I envy the Gandolfs and the Merlins- how easy it is for them to seek the answers. I want my make-believes to become realities, but fallacy I must confess, is a daydream I just can't seem to end. I just want to fly away and forget everything forever. I wish I was brave. I wish wishes came true.

No comments:

Post a Comment